• attract, source and select talents to meet the recruitment need from bus.
• continuously optimize and enhance effectiveness of recruitment process and system.
• set up and maintain a sufficient candidate database and talent pool, and keep a good and appropriate contact with all the key candidates identified.
• manage and optimize current recruitment channels, and continuously develop/explore new recruitment channels based upon the requirements of different staffing needs, including assessing and managing head hunters.
talent management and training
• support the training design and implementation for graduate talents and employees
• support the global graduates program in north asia, including the graduates’ hiring, development, and placement and retain.
• maintain and optimize the training system.
• bachelor degree with major in the relevant fields such as hr, business administration etc.
• at least 3 years of relevant hr recruiting experiences in mnc
• headhunter (sourcing skills) experience is preferred
• interview skills on staff and general professionals hiring
• good knowledge of china labor laws and regulations
• strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills and able to work well with people at all levels independently
• high proficiency in both written and spoken english & chinese including mandarin
• good knowledge of ms office package and other software
• mature, self-motivated, professional with high integrity
- 工体北路甲2号 盈科中心a座24层